Super Bowl Quiz
We were on the look-out for some fun Super Bowl Quiz games (Super Bowl Trivia games) and found the one we've included below. You can play it online and even share it with your friends. So, huddle up, get your family and friends together and get the fun started.
Here is an older Quiz (2009), thanks to NBC Sports:
By Steve Svekis
2. Dolphin Stadium has hosted four Super Bowls, each featuring a kickoff return for a touchdown. What have these touchdowns had in common?
3. Bill Belicheck has coached in four Super Bowls. What have his teams not done in the first quarter of these games?
4. Which team lost three Super Bowls in Miami's Orange Bowl after leading by a touchdown in each?
5. What other team lost three Super Bowls after leading by at least a touchdown in each?
6. What has the Super Bowl never had?
7. What are the least points scored by an offense (includes place kicking)?
8. What are the most points scored by a team in a Super Bowl?
9. What is the greatest deficit overcome to win?
10. What is the distance of the game's longest run?
11. What is the shortest span of time in which three touchdowns have been scored?
12. What is the distance of the game's longest pass play?
13. What is the distance of the game's shortest field goal?
14. Which player was named MVP for his special-teams play?
15. Which team has played in the game the most times?
16. No team has played the Super Bowl in its home stadium. Using mapquest.com's shortest-route function, which team has played closest to its home stadium?
17. Which player is the only one from the losing team to have been named MVP?
18. How many sites have hosted both a Super Bowl and a World Series?
19. Who has the most pass attempts in a game without an interception?
20. How many teams have won three road playoff games and then the Super Bowl?
The Bathroom Super Bowl Quiz Book
1. Correct Answer: True. Heaven Can Wait, released in the summer of 1978, finished with the Steelers playing the Rams at the Los Angeles Coliseum for all the marbles. The Rams, though, won that one.
2. Correct Answer: They all benefited the eventual losing team. The returners: Stanford Jennings, Bengals, XXIII; Andre Coleman, Chargers, XXIX; Tim Dwight, Falcons, XXXIII; Devin Hester, Bears, XLI)
3. Correct Answer: Score.
4. Cowboys. Led Colts 13-6 in V, lost 16-13; Led Steelers 7-0 in X, lost 21-17; Led Steelers 14-7 in XIII, lost 35-31
5. Bills. Led Giants 12-3 in XXV, lost 20-19; Led Cowboys 7-0 in XXVII, lost 52-17; Led Cowboys 13-6 in XXVIII, lost 30-13
6. All of the above.
7. 0. Vikings, Super Bowl IX
8. 55. 49ers, Super Bowl XXIV
9. Ten. The Redskins trailed the Broncos 10-0 in XXII before winning 42-10.
10. Correct Answer: 75. Willie Parker, Steelers, XL
11. 36 seconds. XXXV, an interception-return TD followed by consecutive kickoff-return TDs
12. 85 yards. Jake Delhomme to Muhsin Muhammad, Panthers, XXXVIII
13. 9 yards. Jim Turner, Jets, III (before the goal posts were moved to the back of the end zone)
14. Howard. XXXI, Packers
15. Cowboys. 8 times: V, VI, X, XII, XIII, XXVII, XXVIII, XXX
16. 49ers. 27 miles from Monster Park to Palo Alto, Calif.
17. Chuck Howley
18. Four. (Los Angeles Coliseum (WS 1959, SB I, VII), Qualcomm Stadium in San Diego (WS 1984, 1998; SB XXII, XXXII); Metrodome in Minneapolis (WS 1987, 1991; SB XXVI); Dolphin Stadium in Miami Gardens (SB XXIII, XXIX, XXXIII, XLI; WS '97, 2003).
19. Kurt Warner. 45 attempts with Rams in XXXIV
20. Two. 2005 Steelers, 2007 Giants
The Bathroom Super Bowl Quiz Book
Let us know if you enjoyed this Super Bowl Quiz and we will have another one next year.
And if you rather go to the game in-person instead of going through the Super Bowl Quiz, find some links below that bring you to the ticket sales pages.